Amthor International offers a variety of vacuum tankers in the Matador line, including options for code and non-code tanks with stationary or dumping and a full opening rear door.
Amthor’s latest vacuum tank option is the innovative CLAW (patent pending), a series of hydraulic arms to open and close the rear door on vacuum tanks. The CLAW eliminates the use of wing nuts along the top and sides of the tank and locks past center. Even if pressure is lost or the cylinder falls to operate, the latch will not be loosened. This ensures a much tighter seal than any human can provide manually. With the CLAW, the driver no longer has to climb 10 to 13 feet in the air to tighten the rear door. The CLAW makes our vacuum tankers safer and more convenient for the driver to operate.
Each Amthor International tank can be fully customized for your specifications with a wide variety of custom materials and options available. Customizable options include:
Vacuum Truck Specs
- Material of your choice: steel, stainless steel, aluminum
- ASME/DOT code and non – code vacuum tanks
- Stationary or dumping tanks with or without a full opening rear door
- CLAW (patent pending) hydraulic door open and closure system
- Tank and tank component heating options
- Tank interior protection such as epoxy lining or magnesium anodes
- Multiple compartments and compartment sizes available
- Heavy – duty off – road construction options
- Several different makes and models of vacuum pumps available
- Numerous chassis makes and models available
Financing is available through Horizon Capital Services.Build Your Own Portable Restroom / Vacuum Tank