Our fire tankers are lifesavers! Used to transport water to extinguish deadly fires, our fire tanker trucks are the most reliable on the market. Whether its a house fire, forest fire, or to get a cat out of a tree, we’ve got you covered!
About Our Fire Tankers
Amthor fire tankers have a pumping system that allows for water to be pumped from a pond, river, or fire hydrant once the water is depleted in the tank. It also has the ability to fill porta ponds as well. Aluminum and stainless steel tanks are available with full skirting and cabinet options with roll up doors. Each fire tanker truck can be customized with several options for pumping equipment with various GPM’s, lighted gauge panels, cab console to house switches for various lights and siren packages, cabinetry, and skirting. As a fully customizable fire tank truck, you have the power to build a reliable and cost efficient fire tanker.
- Tank available up to 5,000 gallons
- Tank constructed from Alcoa 5454 polished aircraft aluminum or 304 #4 or #7 polished stainless steel
- Various light and sirens packages are available
- Cab console between seats holds sirens and switches
- Lighted black vinyl gauge panel
- Tank fully skirted with polished fenderettes
- One 10″ rear stainless steel Newton dump valve with an extendable chute
- Mounted cabinets on both sides of tank with roll-up doors