When it comes to vacuum trucks, we understand that businesses need them for many different purposes, whether they’re for car washes, septic systems, restaurants or different types of fuel, just to name a few. Here at Amthor International, we offer vacuum trucks that can be used for any of these applications.
We strive to ensure that our vacuum trucks will meet the specific needs of each one of our clients by providing an extensive amount of customization opportunities. This means that when you buy a vacuum truck from Amthor International, you can be confident in the fact that your vacuum truck will be effective and efficient in meeting your unique needs.
Customizing Our Vacuum Trucks
We have two main types of vacuum trucks that you can choose from, the Matador non-code vacuum truck and the Matador ASME/DOT code vacuum truck. Code vacuum trucks ensure that the contents of your tank will be completely emptied for safety reasons.
In addition to the ability to add the CLAW system to your vacuum truck, we also offer the following customization options:
- Choose from a tank capacity of 500 to 8,500 gallons.
- Choose from tanks built out of steel, stainless steel or aluminum.
- Choose heavy duty offroad construction options.
- Choose from numerous compartment options.
- Add half baffles to a dumping tank with a full-opening rear door.
- Choose from several full-opening rear door and dumping options.
- Add additional LED lighting.
- Add 18″ top catwalk options with a railing.
- Add additional manways.
- Choose from a variety of product level indicator options.
- Add additional inlet and discharges in various sizes.
As you can no doubt see, our vacuum trucks are fully customizable. Not only does this mean that we can meet every one of your needs, but you won’t have to go to several different tank manufacturers to put together a tank and chassis. We are a one-stop shop for all your vacuum truck needs.
For more information about our vacuum trucks and your customization options, contact us at Amthor International today.