Amthor Flatbed Water Tanks are used to deliver potable drinking water and non potable water for dust control or any other specific use that non drinking water can be used for. Our tanks transport water that is dispensed through a pumping system either through a hose reel for delivery or through a series of spray heads and nozzles to spray the water in different directions.
Amthor water tankers are available in steel, stainless steel, or aluminum, and can be constructed to haul drinking water and non drinking water each with their own specific and different types of pumping systems.
Water Tanker Specs
- 500–8,000 gallons
- Available in steel, stainless steel and aluminum
- Tanks designed to carry potable and non-potable water
- Offset baffle opening to prevent “sloshing”
- Chassis frame mounted rear platform area
- Numerous spray head and spray bar options available
- Rear mounted hydrant fill with an air space