Some of our specialized customizations include a bottle filling station that features a separate cabinet on the side of the tank to fill up smaller propane tanks, such as propane tanks for grilling, and has a scale for precise measuring. We also offer Thermaflow tank stabilization system. As propane expands in heat, the Thermaflow system runs a coolant through a pump on the tank which cools the propane and makes it easier to pump during hot summer months.
All of our propane tanker lines can have special customizations including custom paint jobs and lettering, hose reel covers, methanol injectors, side loading and discharge, rear loading and discharge, propane changeovers or refurbishments, multi – function remote shutdown system, cabinet options, autogas fill cabinet, fully customizable lighting, rear deck customization, and much more.
With tank sizes available up to 6500 gallons and several tank options to choose from, we can build the exact unit to suit all the needs of your business. We offer many standardized features and benefits to choose from so you get the best tank for your business.
Propane Clipper Specs
- All lighting is to be LED in water proof junction box with vapor proof wiring.
- Additional lighting options are available for all tanks
- All LED tank lighting is housed in a water proof, casted aluminum junction box with vapor proof wiring. Numerous additional lighting options are available
- Custom paint jobs are available along with a heavy duty Corlar rock guard protection on the belly of the tank
- Multifunction remote control shut down pump system allows for safe operation of the pump system
- Standard dual rear tow hooks and side suction line
- Rear DOT approved aluminum, steel and stainless steel bumper
- Tanks available from 800 to 7,000 WG
- Rear two-door meter box mounted between chassis frame with an aluminum top and steel base
- Partial rear canopy to protect all fittings and equipment
- Inverted hose reel with dual four way roller racks
- Side facing gauges and fills
- Aluminum formed fenders are separate from rear deck
- Numerous additional tank, pumping, and metering options are available
- All chassis makes and models are available