Some of our specialized customizations include a bottle filling station that features a separate cabinet on the side of the tank to fill up smaller propane tanks, such as propane tanks for grilling, and has a scale for precise measuring. We also offer Thermaflow tank stabilization system. As propane expands in heat, the Thermaflow system runs a coolant through a pump on the tank which cools the propane and makes it easier to pump during hot summer months.
All of our propane tanker lines can have special customizations including custom paint jobs and lettering, hose reel covers, methanol injectors, side loading and discharge, rear loading and discharge, propane changeovers or refurbishments, multi – function remote shutdown system, cabinet options, autogas fill cabinet, fully customizable lighting, rear deck customization, and much more.
With tank sizes available up to 6500 gallons and several tank options to choose from, we can build the exact unit to suit all the needs of your business. We offer many standardized features and benefits to choose from so you get the best tank for your business.
Propane Bobtail Specs
- 800 to 6,000 gallon tanks available
- Rear decks are available in aluminum, steel, or stainless steel.
- Rear deck mounted aluminum meter box and hose reel
- Rear mounted gauges and fills
- Rear DOT approved aluminum, steel or stainless steel bumper
- All lighting is LED in water proof junction box with vapor proof wiringG
- Modular rear decks are removable for easy replacement
- Aluminum formed jeep style fenders are separate from the rear deck
- Aluminum or stainless steel rear meter box is mounted on top of the rear deck to house metering equipment
- Deck mounted aluminum hose reel has a four way roller or guide arm system to make winding and unwinding the hose easy
- All tank lighting is LED in a waterproof, casted aluminum junction box with vapor proof wiring. Numerous additional lighting options are available
- Guardrail style rear DOT approved bumper is available in steel, stainless steel, or aluminum
- Custom paint jobs are available along with a heavy duty Corlar rock guard protection on the belly of the tank
- Multifunction remote control shut down system allows for safe operation of the pumping equipment
- Rear deck mounted or toolbox mounted fixed nozzle holder
- All gauges and tank fills are installed in the rear head with easy access from the rear deck
- Standard dual rear tow hooks and side suction line
- Numerous additional tank, pumping, and metering options are available
- All chassis makes and models are available