About Our Propane Truck Line
Amthor International offers three propane models to choose from, the Propane Combo, Propane Clipper, and Propane Bobtail. We offer a wide variety of custom materials and options so your next propane truck can be tailor made to suit your needs. All of our tanks are designed to make the driver’s job safer and more efficient. Specialized painting options, heavy duty aluminum extruded rear deck, heavy duty aluminum guardrail style rear bumper, tanks available up to 6000 gallons, and many more options are available.
All Amthor tanks are built to last and made in America by a fourth generation company. Financing is available through Horizon Capital Services. Built to specs, floor models, and pre-owned tanker trucks are available.
Overview of Propane Truck Specs
- Tanks available from 800 to 7,000 US gallons
- Rear decks are available in aluminum, steel, or stainless steel.
- All LED tank lighting is housed in a water proof, casted aluminum junction box with vapor proof wiring. Numerous additional lighting options are available
- Custom paint jobs are available along with a heavy duty Corlar rock guard protection on the belly of the tank
- Numerous additional tank, pumping, and metering options are available
- All chassis makes and models are available
- Rear DOT approved aluminum, steel and stainless steel bumper
- Multifunction remote control shut down pump system allows for safe operation of the pump system
- Standard dual rear tow hooks and side suction line
- Aluminum formed jeep style fenders are separate from the rear deck
- Deck mounted aluminum hose reel has a four way roller or guide arm system to make winding and unwinding the hose easy