Flatbed Water Tank
Amthor waterbed tankers or well drilling rigs, deliver water to well drilling sites to cool off the drilling bits while drilling for the ground wells. Waterbed tankers carry water in the tank to the drilling sites and is dispensed accordingly and carries drill casing on the top of the body that is used once the well has been dug.
About Our Flatbed Water Tanks
Flatbed water tanks are available in steel, stainless steel, and aluminum. Our well drilling rigs are made extremely heavy duty to withstand the off-road use of these vehicles, full internal baffling with heat tubes, and several different types of cabinet options available. Built to the highest standards, our waterbed tankers are designed to handle the rigorous terrain they operate in and built to outlast the elements.
- 500 to 3,500 gallons
- Body construction in carbon steel, stainless steel or aluminum
- Various tool box configurations available with aluminum extruded cabinet doors
- Front fuel tanks available from 100 to 500 gallons
- Full internal baffling with heat tubes
- 16 standard recessed stakes and pockets
- Durable scratch resistant coating on deck lid
- Heavy duty crane and winch options
- Epoxy lined interior