If you need to transport large amounts of water for your business, no matter what your business may be, you’re going to need a water tanker – and there’s no better place to get just what you need than here at Amthor International. Here at Amthor International, we provide a wide variety of options so that you can customize your water tanker to fit your specific needs.
Our Amthor International Water Tankers
First of all, you can choose what you want your water tanker to be built out of. We provide three different choices – steel, stainless steel and aluminum. We provide tanks for both potable and non-potable water needs and offer a variety of different tank and pumping options depending on what your needs are. Some of the features include the following:
- You can choose the size of the tank. We provide tanks that carry as much as 500 to 8,000 gallons of potable or non-potable water.
- Our water tankers are built with offset baffle openings in order to prevent sloshing, which can cause safety issues when in motion.
- Our water tankers contain a chassis frame mounted platform space on the back of the trucks that can be used to hold equipment.
- You can choose from a variety of spray head and spray bar options.
- Each water tanker boasts a hydrant fill with an air space mounted on the rear.
You’ll have the option of customizing your water tanker even further by using our special build your own water tanker form, in which you can ask for options that include:
- Painting and lettering
- Sandblast and epoxy lined tank interior
- Magnesium anodes
- Spray nozzles
- Number of spray nozzles
- Location of spray nozzles
- Hose reel
- A new or pre-owned chassis
Why Choose Amthor International
Besides the fact that we offer fully customizable water tankers that will meet whatever potable or non-potable water transportation needs you have, we are also one of the most trusted tanker truck companies in the business. In fact, our fourth-generation family-owned company is the biggest and most diverse tanker truck manufacturer in the entire country. But what we really take pride in is the fact all of our tanker trucks, including our water tanker trucks, are built and manufactured in the U.S.A.
For more information about our water tanker trucks and how you can customize them to meet your specific needs, be sure to contact us at Amthor International.