When it comes to vacuum trucks, few tank truck manufacturers can offer the high quality, extensive features and numerous customization options that we offer here at Amthor International, which is one of the reasons we have a reputation as the country’s leading tank truck manufacturer.
Our Vacuum Trucks
First of all, we have both code and non-code vacuum trucks available depending on what your needs are. Every tank is available in steel, stainless steel or aluminum. In fact, our aluminum tanks are the heaviest built in the industry. The following are some of the features and options available for our vacuum trucks:
- Stationary or dumping tanks built with or without full opening rear door
- Heavy-duty off-road construction options
- Tanks with 500 to 8,500-gallon capacity
- Every tank comes with overturn protection, isolation valves, spill dams and top Girard vents.
- Several different vacuum pump makes and models are available
- Choose from several chassis makes and models
- Choose from several tank interior protection options, such as magnesium anodes or epoxy lining
- Choose from several tank and tank component heating options.
Our Vacuum Truck Claw Feature
Our vacuum tanks come with a number of useful features and customization options, but one of the options that makes our vacuum trucks far and away the best designed in the country is the “Claw” option.
The Claw is a feature consisting of a number of hydraulic arms that was designed to help the rear door on our vacuum trucks operate more safely. The Claw eliminates the need to use wing nuts along the top and sides of the vacuum truck since the driver will be able to release the door or pull it closed using a lever, which creates a tighter seal than possible through manual operation.
The use of the Claw helps to increase the safety of the driver since they will no longer have to climb up the tank to tighten down the rear door. Our Claw feature is designed so that it locks past center and so that the latch will not be loosened, even if pressure of the tank is lost or the cylinder doesn’t operate. Additionally, the use of the Claw could help save money on repairs caused by improper operation.
For more information about our vacuum trucks, the customization options that are available or about our unique Claw feature, be sure to contact us at Amthor International today.