Here at Amthor International, we’ve earned a reputation as one of the best tanker truck manufacturers in the entire country due to the quality of our tanker trucks, the variety of trucks that we offer and the incredible customization options and our dedication to customer service. It’s this dedication to customer service that has driven us to increase our stock unit inventory even more.
Our Stock Unit Inventory
We have recently increased our stock unit inventory so that our customers will not only have more options to choose from, but will have almost immediate access to the trucks that they purchase. Specifically, we have increased our stock unit inventory of tanks, chassis, and completed units.
We make it a point to have more than a hundred different chassis in stock at all times, including different makes, models and sizes. We also carry bare tanks if you already own a chassis. You’ll have no trouble finding the bare tank that you need either since we carry various different makes and models.
Because we have so many different tanks in our inventory, we can assemble them on a chassis for you as quickly as possible. In fact, we also have multiple complete units that are turnkey and ready to go, which means that we can ship them to you as soon as possible.
Here at Amthor International, we can meet all of your tanker truck needs. Contact us at Amthor International today for more information about our inventory of tanks, chassis and completed units, or for information regarding our tanker trucks in general.
One of our goals at Amthor International is to be your one-stop-shop for all of your tanker truck needs. That’s why we offer such a large selection of tanker trucks, all of which are fully customizable. We even have financing options, which means you don’t have to go through multiple businesses to get the tanker trucks you need. If that wasn’t enough, we also supply spare parts.
Our Amthor International Parts Department
When we do business with somebody, it’s not just about making a sale and moving on. We strive to establish a lasting relationship. That’s why we offer replacement parts for all of our tanker trucks. This makes it easy for you to get everything you need from one place, and you’ll find any part you need here at Amthor International.
Not only do we offer a full line of replacement parts for every tank model, style, and equipment that we carry, we also stock components from all major manufacturers. You’ll be able to find the highest quality parts from some of the most reputable brands in the industry at our parts department.
If that wasn’t enough, we’ve decided to make access to our tanker trucks parts as convenient as possible. Not only do we provide quick shipping to your place of business (or wherever you prefer to have them shipped), you can also pick your parts up directly from our plant if you need them immediately.
Here at Amthor International, we’ve earned a reputation as being a leader of innovation within the tanker truck industry. We are constantly improving on our tanker truck designs and features to the benefit of our customers. Take for example our propane trucks. We offer our customers the ability to fully customize our propane trucks in order to meet the unique needs of their business. Some of these customization options, such as our partial rear canopies, can improve the operation and safety of your propane truck as well.
Our Partial Rear Canopy Propane Clipper Tank Trucks
On our Propane Clipper tank model we have a partial rear canopy installed on the back of the tank which covers and protects all the equipment in the rear and allows you to not have your back to oncoming traffic.
The following are a couple of the benefits that you can enjoy when you purchase an Amthor Propane Clipper:
- Improve the protection of your truck – A partial canopy will help to protect all of your fittings and equipment, thereby preventing the elements from wearing them down as well as protecting them from any other type of damage that might occur. This can help reduce the need for costly repairs over the propane truck’s lifetime.
- Working in front of the rear bumper – With this design you are working in front of the rear bumper not behind it so it will protect you from oncoming traffic.
- Inverted Hose Reel – With an inverted hose reel you are pulling your hose out on an angle and therefore causing less stress on your back then from a standard deck mounted reel where you have to pull it straight out. Also pulls out a lot easier as well.
These are a few of the benefits you’ll enjoy with a an Amthor Propane Clipper. For information about our propane trucks – or our tanker trucks in general – be sure to contact us at Amthor International.
One of the reasons that our tanker trucks at Amthor International have always been in such high demand is due to the state of the art designs and features that our trucks boast. We put a lot of effort into making sure our tanker trucks are the very best in the industry, which is why we keep up with advancing technology and constantly innovating. Take for example the CLAW hydraulic rear opening system outfitted on our vacuum trucks.
CLAW Hydraulic Rear Opening System
We first introduced our CLAW hydraulic rear opening system a few years ago, at the Pumper & Cleaner Environmental Expo in Indianapolis, IN. The CLAW is basically a series of hydraulic arms that open and close the rear door of our vacuum trucks. This feature allowed us to eliminate the use of wing nuts on the top of and the sides.
The CLAW hydraulic rear opening system is a huge benefit to vacuum truck drivers due to the fact that they will no longer be required to climb ten feet into the air in order to tighten down the rear door as they have to do with other typical vacuum trucks. Instead, all your driver will have to do is pull a lever. The lever will cause the CLAW’s arms to extend, reach out and either release the door open or pull the door in. This provides a number of benefits, including:
- Improve Convenience – It won’t take your drivers nearly as long to open and shut the rear door of the vacuum truck.
- Improve Safety – Your drivers won’t risk their safety climbing up the back of the truck since that’s no longer required.
- Improve Function – The CLAW will ensure a much tighter seal than any driver or operator could provide manually. The CLAW will lock past center and the latch will not be loosened even if the cylinder fails to operate or pressure is lost.
- Save Money – Adding a CLAW hydraulic rear opening system may cost a bit more than using traditional wing nut design, but the costs are minimal. Not to mention that you’ll save money on unnecessary repair work caused by incorrect operation.
The CLAW hydraulic rear opening system has been available on our code and non-code vacuum trucks since mid-first quarter of 2014. For more information about our CLAW hydraulic rear opening system or our tanker trucks, be sure to contact us at Amthor International.
If you’re looking for new fuel tankers to add to your fleet, you won’t find better options anywhere else than at Amthor International. Not only do we offer the highest quality fuel tankers in the country, we allow for full customization in order to make sure that our fuel tankers meet your company’s specific needs. Additionally, you’ll find that our fuel tankers boast state of the art features not found anywhere else, such as our air operated railings.
Our Air Operated Railings
Here at Amthor International, we keep ourselves up to date with all the latest technology and fuel tanker features and designs. We do this in order to make sure that we offer the types of features that you want for your fuel tankers. We also do this so that we can constantly innovate our fuel tanker designs and features. Why are we so focused on innovation? Because we understand that innovation is what leads to improvements in function, cost and even safety. Case in point – our air operated railings.
One of our most popular fuel tank features of the last couple of years is our air operated aluminum railing system. There’s always been a bit of a safety risk for drivers of fuel tankers, especially when it came to walking on top of the tank itself. The air operated railing system will help to improve the safety of your drivers when they need to get up onto the tank. This is because your drivers will be forced to raise and lower the railings before they climb onto the top of or off of the tank.
The way our air operated railing system works is that a panel is installed in the middle of the ladder used to climb on top of the tank. When the panel is opened, the air switch will automatically raise the railings. In order to climb up the ladder, the driver will have to open the panel. When climbing down the ladder, the driver will have to close it to get down, which in turn will cause the railings to come back down.
If you want to reduce the safety risk of your drivers, then you should consider adding our air operated aluminum railing system when customizing your Amthor International fuel tankers. For more information about the features available on our fuel tankers and tanker trucks, be sure to contact us at Amthor International.
If you need a new tanker truck for your business, then there’s no manufacturer as reputable or well regarded as Amthor International. It doesn’t matter what type of tanker truck you’re looking for – odds are, we have it. Our selection of tanker trucks include fire tankers, propane tank trucks, aviation fuel tankers, toilet trucks, crane bodies, waste oil trucks, waterbeds, water tanks, vacuum tanks and more. But what makes our selection of tanker trucks so much more superior than those of the competition is the customization options that we offer.
Our Tanker Truck Customization Options
Our goal is to make sure that whatever type of tanker truck you need, that you’ll be able to get one from Amthor International that fits your specifications. If you just need a basic model, then you can purchase one of our floor units or one of our pre-owned units. However, if your business has specific needs that have to be met with specific functions or features, odds are we’ll be able to help you.
We allow our clients to customize their tanker trucks to their specs. There is a wide selection of customization options available, from tank sizes to the number and size of the tanker’s compartments to the material used to manufacture the tanker. Most of our tankers have a Build Your Own page that allows you to go through the various options available for each type of tanker. You can practically customize everything down to the painting and lettering of the tanker!
One thing that pleases our clients about the ability to customize their tanker trucks is that no matter what type of customization options they choose, their tanker truck order will be 100 percent manufactured on American soil – which means that you’ll be ensuring that your money goes into the American economy instead of overseas.
If you have any questions regarding our tanker truck customization options, please feel free to contact us at Amthor International today. We work closely with every one of our clients in order to identify what their specific needs are and to determine how we can meet those needs.
If you need a tanker truck, then you’ll have a large selection of different types of tanker trucks to choose here at Amthor International. We are a fourth generation company that can meet your tanker truck needs no matter what they are. Not only do we have floor models of our many different tank trucks available, we also offer pre-owned units and can customize tanker trucks to your unique specifications if needed. The following are just a few of the different types of tanker trucks that we offer:
• Propane Tank Trucks – If you need to deliver propane fuel to your customers, then you’ll be sure to find what you need when it comes to propane tank trucks. Not only do we have four different models to choose from, we can also build your propane tank truck to your specifications. We also have a Combo tanker truck that can be fitted with a rear deck cover that will protect your equipment from rain and snow.
• Vacuum Tank Trucks – We provide a number of options when it comes to vacuum tank trucks, whether you need a code or a non-code tank. For example, we offer both stationary vacuum tanker trucks or dumping vacuum tanker trucks that come with a full opening rear door. One of our newest vacuum tank truck innovations is the CLAW, which is a series of hydraulic arms that open and close the vacuum truck’s rear door. The CLAW allows for a tighter seal, not to mention safer and more convenient operation.
• Tanker Trailers – Our tanker trailers, which are available in Cardinal or Monarch models, can be used to transport refined fuels along with potable and non-potable water. There are a number of tank options to decide on, and we can build your tank to hold upwards of 10,000 gallons. The trailer can be built out of aluminum, steel and stainless steel.
• Portable Restroom Trucks – We offer two types of portable restroom trucks – the Matador Flat Vacuum and the Matador Runabout. The Flat Vac holds six to 12 toilets, while the Runabout can be built with an 800 to 2,000 gallon capacity. Both can be customized to fit your needs.
These are just a sampling of some of the type of tanker trucks that we have to offer. Be sure to visit us at Amthor International today for more information about our new, pre-owned and customized tanker trucks.