Our Responsibility In Light of the COVID-19 Pandemic
At Amthor International, the safety of our employees and customers has always been our top priority. During these uncertain times, we want to assure all of our customers, dealers, and employees that we take the health and well-being of our community very seriously. We are closely monitoring the guidelines of the CDC, WHO, and local and state governments to continue production as safely as possible.
At this time, there have been no cases of COVID-19 reported at our manufacturing facility in Gretna, VA. As a continued precaution, only staff members will have access to our main offices. All freight deliveries and pickups will be in contained designated areas. We will work with customers individually to pick up their completed tanker trucks. We’re suspending all plant tours during this time. We will continue to assess the current situation as it unfolds and make changes to these measures if we see fit. Please see below for a list of updates regarding production, delivery, vendors/supplier, dealers, and employees.
We are doing our best to keep our production “business as usual.” During this time, we are making the following adjustments temporarily:
Update on production:
- Our current production hours are 40 hours per week, Monday through Friday, until 5 pm
- Currently making tremendous strides in meeting and exceeding our current production schedule and getting caught up on past orders
- We have purchased enough manufacturing supplies to handle our production backlog
- We have taken all necessary precautions to make sure that we do not have any extended delays with our supply chains from our vendors and suppliers
Update on delivery of your tanker truck:
Contact your Amthor Representative for updates on the status of your order(s). Currently, everything is business as usual, and there aren’t any production delays at this point
Update for vendors/suppliers:
- We are continuing to operate on a 40- hour schedule, Monday-Friday, and are accepting deliveries in a secure location outside of our plant to protect our employees
- We will do our best to notify everyone if our current schedule changes
We are taking the following precautions to ensure the safety and well-being of our employees:
- Absolutely no visitors are allowed in the plant or the office at this time
- We are disinfecting the plant and office continuously all day long with industrial disinfectants
- We are checking the temperature of all employees every morning as they enter the plant
- Employees who feel ill are required to stay home
- All employees require proper handwashing throughout the day
- We are encouraging the appropriate social distancing parameters
- We are keeping our sales team off of the road and working from home during this time
Amthor International will remain open and fully functional during this time. Should the government issue guidance for us to close, we will update everyone on our plan at that time. We will continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation and will follow the direction of public health officials and government agencies.
For any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact Brian Amthor at 845-778-5576 or at email@example.com