Finding the right propane truck that you need for your business can be a challenge. Many fuel companies end up having to purchase tanks and chassis from separate manufacturers and still don’t end up with exactly what they wanted. Here at Amthor International, it’s been our goal to change all that. We strive to the be a one-stop shop where you can purchase the propane truck that meets all of your company’s needs.
Customizing Our Propane Trucks
How exactly have we established ourselves as a one-stop shop? We’ve made sure that we can meet the needs of each one of our clients, whether they’re purchasing a single propane truck or an entire fleet. We do this by offering our customers the ability to extensively customize almost ever facet of our propane trucks, thereby improving the effectiveness and efficiency of the propane trucks they buy for their company.
Our Propane Truck Customization Options
Our line of propane trucks is incredibly customizable – all the way down to the paint jobs. In fact, we have three main models that you can choose from before you even begin customizing them to fit your needs – the Propane Combo truck, the Propane Clipper truck and the Propane Bobtail truck.
The following is just a taste of the different options you can choose from to customize a propane truck to fit your specific needs:
- The Propane Clipper tank can transport between 800 and 6,000 gallons.
- The Propane Bobtail is available in 800 to 6,000 gallon capacity tanks.
- The Propane Combo tank can transport between 800 and 7,000 gallons.
- Choose an aluminum, steel or stainless steel rear deck.
- Choose additional LED tank lighting options.
- Choose an aluminum, steel or stainless steel guardrail-style DOT-approved bumper.
- Choose from either a toolbox mounted or rear deck mounted fixed nozzle holder.
- Choose from numerous tank, pumping and metering options.
- Request custom paint jobs and decals.
As you can see, the number of options that you have when it comes to customizing one of our three model propane trucks is quite extensive. Every business has unique needs when it comes to propane transportation, which is why we make sure that we have the ability to meet those needs.
For information about our propane trucks or our customization options, be sure to contact us at Amthor International today.