There is no other vacuum truck manufacturer as highly regarded in the industry as Amthor International. The reason for this is simple – few manufacturers offer the customization options that we do. Instead of just offering a basic model vacuum truck with a couple of different options, we give our clients the opportunity to fully customize their vacuum trucks in order to meet the unique needs of their specific business.
Vacuum Truck Customizability Options
We offer several different models of vacuum trucks. Our clients can then choose from a number of options as well as add a number of different features when they customize their vacuum trucks to fit their specific needs. The following are some of the customization options available for our two vacuum truck models:
- Code and Non Code tanks
- You can choose to build your vacuum truck using a stationary tank or a dumping tank that includes a full opening rear door.
- Both vacuum tanks are available in steel, stainless steel and aluminum.
- You can choose from multiple tank sizes depending on your specific needs. We offer vacuum tanks that boast anywhere from a 500 gallon to an 8,500 gallon capacity
- There are a number of tank and tank component heating options available to choose from.
- Depending on what you need your vacuum tankers for, we offer heavy road construction options.
- There are several tank interior protection options available, including epoxy lining and magnesium anodes.
- You can choose to add our innovative CLAW feature. The CLAW uses a series of hydraulic arms in order to operate the rear door, thereby eliminating the use of wing nuts. This results in a tighter seal and prevents drivers from having to climb up to tighten the rear door, thereby making the overall operation much safer and convenient in general.
As you can see, both of our vacuum trucks can be outfitted with a wide variety of different features customized to fit your specific needs. If you have any questions about the customizability of our vacuum trucks – or about our vacuum trucks in general – please feel free to contact us at Amthor International today. We can help you determine what exactly your needs are to better choose from our customization options.