Don’t get left in the cold this winter without adding the perfect refined fuel delivery tanker to your fleet. Amthor fuel tankers are perfect for delivering fuel to home and commercial buildings, gas stations fuel delivery, equipment and machinery refueling, on demand fuel delivery, and aviation refueling.
We offer two great tank models to choose from. The Monarch Tank model and The Cardinal Tank model. Each model has seven tank styles with endless customization options available.
At Amthor International, you get to design the tank of your dreams. Simply choose your tank model, Monarch or Cardinal, then choose from one of our seven tank styles, Clipper, Classic, Classic 2, Combo, Champion, Junior, or Lube Liner. Then choose from the countless tank component options available to ensure your tank is perfect for you and your business.
Don’t Miss Your Change At $500 Customization Credit!
Time Is Running Out! Fill Out This Form Today To Claim Your Credit!
Overview of Fuel Tanker Specs
- All tanks meet DOT-406 regulations
- 500-12,000 gallon capacity
- Available in steel, stainless steel and 5454-H32 Hi-Brite Aluminum
- 1/4”, 5/16” or 3/8” tank floor option
- Side and top of tank will be .190”
- Crossmembers at all heads and baffles
- Offset baffle openings to prevent sloshing
- Outriggers are available and standard on tandem axle tanks and above
- Tank heads and baffles .210” formed with “Z” stiffeners or dished & flanged
- “V” box or “L” shaped tank sills and bolster mounts
- Multiple compartment sizes
- Available in all five tank styles
- DOT approved rear aluminum, steel or stainless steel bumper
- Overturn protection with expanded metal walkway
- LED lighting with vapor-proof wiring throughout
- Exclusive electrical system and junction boxes
- Jeep style fenders
- Low center of gravity
- Top and front rear drains
- Off-road/heavy duty construction options
- Numerous tank options are available
- Five and seven year warranties
Oops! We could not locate your form.